Commissioning Engineer Belfast £25-45k
INFORM3 are working alongside an expending company based in Belfast who are recruiting for commissioning engineers to support and deliver their services to the highest standard.
The successful candidate will ideally have a Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar with a minimum of 2 years performing in a similar role, be efficient and self-organised in your work, with commercial experience in the support and commissioning of HVAC products and Building Management Systems.
The role will involve travel across Northern Ireland and occasionally further afield, so a company vehicle will be provided.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- BMS System configuration and fault finding
- Proven background and experience in HVAC commissioning & balancing
- Experience providing on-site installation, support and troubleshooting
- Provide excellent customer service to meet the expectations and requirements of customers
- Able to establishing and maintaining effective relationships with the company’s client base, ensuring customer satisfaction of service offered
- Driving license is essential
If this is of interest or for more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.