This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CNC Production Engineer to join an established business on a permanent basis. Salary £28K - £30K pa depending on experience/qualifications.
37 hours Mon -Friday
- To write and maintain CNC Part Programs.
- To compile and maintain methods of manufacture,times and standards.
- To assist in identifying most efficient and effective means of securing parts required by the Company
- To design and plan the manufacture of Jigs/Fixtures, and tooling.
- To review and improve manufacturing processes and times
- Provide production engineering support to the machine shop.
- To assist in achieving machine shop targets including utilisation, efficiency and scrap rates.
- Must have strong production engineering background in context of cnc /manual machining
- Ideally Time Served Turner or Miller
- Ability to route parts internally and externally
To be considered for this role please click "Apply now" and submit a copy of your up to date CV
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.