Due to my clients ever increasing pipeline they are seeking a high-level intermediate to senior electrical engineer to join their Birmingham office.
A multi-discipline engineering design, building surveying and advisory service across the built environment. Nationwide offices with technically advanced projects within most sectors.
- The role will consist of the preparation of design drawings, calculations and specifications under the supervision of a Principal Engineer. A good knowledge of Electrical Building Services, and their design will be required along with an understanding of mechanical building services.
- You will liaise with the team and other construction professionals throughout the design and construction process and excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition will be expected.
- You will be involved on the full range of projects in the office.
- The position will offer significant opportunity for continued professional development in a multidisciplinary environment
- You will be a highly motivated individual looking to learn new skills as well as enhance their existing abilities.
- You will have a good working knowledge of Autocad and Ideally REVIT, although training will be provided to supplement existing skills
- Involved in project design from commencement to completion.
- Supporting Senior Engineers in carrying out the project design.
- Carrying out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with CIBSE requirements in order to progress to Eng.Tech./IEng/CEng status
- Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively.
- £34-48k salary, flexible working, pension and health benefits.
- My client recognises that by having a diverse workforce we can benefit from a wide and knowledgeable team.
- My client believes their people are their greatest asset. They encourage and nurture them through their career. They also recognise that everyone will experience challenges in their lifetime and as a business they support our staff and manage each situation individually to ensure they receive the support and time needed.
So with all that in mind get in touch for more information or for a confidential chat. (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.