Civil Engineer - required for a well-established consultancy based out their city centre office in Derby to join a growing section of the company. The Civil Engineer will be working for a company that specialise in the design and delivery of a variety of projects, mainly residential and commercial projects. The Civil Engineer will be working on projects up to the value of £16M.
The role would suit an experienced technical Civil Engineer with ambitions to progress their career and obtain Chartership. The Civil Engineer will have 4+ years' experience within a similar role and have knowledge of Highway Design and Drainage Design as well as section agreements. The Civil Engineer will have knowledge of Micro drainage and Civils 3d.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineer to progress their career within the business. There will be support from the head office and career development but this is a great opportunity for an individual to showcase their talents.
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Detailed technical input and ensuring quality of work output on projects
- Detailed Highway Design and Drainage Design
- Obtaining section agreements for highways and drainage works.
- Report writing.
- Managing projects.
- Ensuring that the project is undertaken to the specified budget and that all project-related fees and disbursements are accurately recorded and expediently recovered.
- Supervise the work of more junior staff and sub-consultants
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Knowledge of Microdrainage and Civils 3d
- Experience with S38, S278, S104 & S106
- Knowledge of Sewers for Adoption, FEH, NHBC Standards
- Transportation planning and traffic engineering experience
- 5+ years' experience in a Consultancy based role
- Ability to prepare fee proposals and project manage a commission from start to finish;
- Working towards Chartership IEng, EngTech or CEng MICE
Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £32 - £40K
- 22 Days Holiday + BH
- Membership fees
- Chartership Assistance
- Full Support and Mentorship
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.