Carmichael have an opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to work on a very prestigious project based in Aylesbury.
• Setting out and other engineering activities.
• Checking inspection test plans and that installation aligns with specifications.
• Monitoring and ensuring correct quality control is adhered to.
• Resolving technical problems at all levels.
• Assisting the Site Manager to ensure activities are carried out in accordance with Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and procedures.
• Ensuring equipment is calibrated, in date and suitable.
• Assisting the Site Management team to update KPI's, material reconciliation and progress reports.
• Inputting into the construction programme of the project
If you have a degree in BEng in Civil or Structural Engineering and are looking to gain some invaluable experience please submit your cv today.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.