HSE Site Manager
H9 Technical Recruitment are currently looking for an HSE Site Manager, on a Permanent basis for a business in the Renewable sector.
A very exciting opportunity with a company who are planning to double in size within the next year. They already have many projects in the UK, Europe and global
The role will be site-based, with national travel required (all costs covered by client) and will be focused around the delivery of solar and battery storage projects
The candidate will be responsible for:
- The HSE Site Manager has to work at our sites which are located all over the UK so be site-based meaning that they will be responsible for one site, moving to another site etc.
- The Site Manager works closely with the Project Engineer and the Project Manager
- Read and extract Health, Safety and Environmental requirements from the Pre-Construction Information
- Review project drawings and the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan
- Prepare Risk Assessment and Environmental Risk Assessment for the site H&S files
- Prepare a site-specific induction including all identified hazards.
- Manage all welfare on site, reporting defects to provider, reviewing invoices.
- Previous experience in Renewables
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Grad IOSH Desirable
- Strong communication skills, able to interact at all levels.
If you are interested within this position, please respond to this advert and we will respond as soon as possible.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.