Gas Engineer: Manchester, Up to 36k with Excellent O/T, Van + Fuel Card
On Target Earnings 50K, Travel Time at Time & a Half
Fantastic opportunity, immediate interviews and starts available
Read below and apply now.
We are recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join one of the UK’s most dynamic and fastest-growing facilities management companies, who are a multimillion turnover organisation with offices throughout the UK. Our clients ethos is all about service and delivery at an exceptional level using the very latest equipment and technology to ensure this is exceeded beyond their clients expectations. Over the years we have selected the highest quality of engineers in the market and we continually strive to deliver high calibre engineers to enhance the team.
Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting for a Gas Engineer to cover the Manchester and Stoke areas and work on prestigious client sites in property management, retail, government and healthcare sectors.
Main responsibilities of our Gas Engineers are:
- Servicing, fault finding, testing of Commercial Gas and Heating systems on Commercial sites is essential.
- Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking general maintenance tasks and carrying out repairs.
- Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
- Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and the general public.
- Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule from HQ.
- Opportunities to utilise other trades skills will be made available.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Commercial and domestic gas qualifications of which are in date.
- Be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Exposure to plumbing, electrical, or related trades, UP1, and water unvented qualifications would be advantageous.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a fantastic team that has been with the firm for many years.
If you adopt a quality driven approach to your work and operate to high standards, we would like to discuss the opportunity further with you.
If you are an experienced Gas Engineer within these areas and meet the above criteria, please call or advise when you are available and we will call you to start the process.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.