Dewey Group are currently recruiting for Mobile Fitter to join our client's team on a 3 year contract.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor the role will be responsible for maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment in workshop locations and UK wide construction sites.
Key Tasks :
- Work in accordance with local, site, company and UK rules and regulations – H&S and Environmental
- Follow OEM instructions and communicate these together with any relevant MS and RA to those working with you
- Be conversant with hydraulic and electrical drawings
- Rig and De rig piling rigs as required following OEM instruction
- Trouble shoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, basic electrical and engine problems in timely and methodical manner using all available information and support
- Basic knowledge of telematics systems fitted to our equipment
- Undertake inspections of plant and equipment as required using templates
- Basic welded repairs as required (non structural)
- Basic Flame cutting as required
- Work as part of a team whether in workshop or on site
- Complete a timesheet daily and submit within 24 hrs
- Maintain log of personal tools
- Maintain company vehicle in accordance with company policy handbook
- Report all incidents, accidents or suggestions for improvement
Due to the nature of the role you will need to be able to travel within UK at short notice and be able to travel overseas – either to job site or OEM visit.
An excellent benefits package and competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For further information contact the office or apply online.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.