Commercial Laundry Engineer / White Goods Engineer - Bristol / Taunton
Basic salary up to £32,000 / 40hr week / Door to door pay / Bonus Scheme / 31 days holiday / Training!
We are a successful laundry, catering and healthcare equipment company. With over 40 years of experience we have grown to be one of the UK's most successful leaders providing coverage to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients.
- Service, maintenance and repair of commercial laundry equipment: Washing Machines and Dryers
- Fault Finding on electrical commercial Laundry equipment
- Field based meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Recent experience working on either commercial laundry Equipment or white goods appliances
- Gas laundry qualified (CLE1 / CCLNG1)
- Full Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from £28,000 to £32,000 (on experience/location)
- 40 hour week
- Paid door to door minus 30 min travelling time each way
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- Bonus scheme paid monthly up to £7,000 per year on top of your salary
- On call currently 1 in 8 - £60.00 standby payment, plus time and a half and £25.00 per job attended
- 31 days holiday
- 3% of salary annual pension contribution
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Sick pay (Up to 4 weeks)
- Smart Phone & Tablet
- Tools & Uniform
- Van / Fuel card
- Top up training provided and funded for
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.