Crane Service Engineers
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Crane Service Engineers on a permanent basis in the Birmingham area.
Service Engineer (Cranes) Field Service Engineer / Crane Service Engineer job: Main duties and responsibilities include:
* Refurbishment of Cranes, Hoists and Lifting Equipment.
* Crane and Gantry installation, inspection, testing and commissioning.
* Jib Crane installation, inspection, testing and commissioning.
* To undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and identify potential mechanical and electrical problems.
* To undertake service follow-up work and/or project work related to crane conversion or refurbishment.
* To attend emergency breakdowns, identify faults and carry out effective repairs.
* To document all site visits.
Service Engineer (Cranes) Field Service Engineer / Crane Service Engineer job: Successful candidates will be:
* Experienced with Overhead Electric Travelling Cranes, ideally with knowledge of a range of cranes supplied by major global manufacturers.
* A competent industrial electrician and apprentice trained.
* Qualified to NVQ level 3 or above.
* Able to work alone, as part of the Service Team or able to lead a team of engineers depending on the nature of the project, duration and location.
* Expected to lodge away and undertake overtime and weekend working as required.
*Self-motivated, responsible, prepared to travel throughout the UK and will be expected to work some unsociable hours.
Competitive rates of pay, door to door, pension and overtime opportunities.
Company vehicle and mobile phone provided.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.