I am currently looking to recruit a Labour/PMO Office Manager, to work for an award winning, industry leading business, specialising in the HVAC/MEP Construction Sector.
They are currently experiencing a period of sustained growth, and this coupled with a couple of huge project wins means they will be increasing their site based head count substantially.
As a result of this, they are looking to recruit a Labour Manager to help with the growth and ongoing management of these site based teams.
You will work closely with the National PMO Lead, supporting the business across all sites/operational areas. The role is based out of their North West Head office (some flexible/home working is an option).
- The labour/PMO Manager includes the management, support, Health and Safety, resourcing and welfare of project staff across Multiple Major project sites.
- SQEP (suitably qualified & experienced) management assessments.
- Issue site allocations to labour workforce in line with business requirements.
- Review of automated timesheets and attendance reports.
- Site labour management support and be a point of contact for coordination of queries.
- Support trade union liaison, and attend site/planning meetings as required.
- Fatigue and stress awareness.
- As the labour manager, work closely with HR on labour forecasting and recruitment partnerships.
Requirements for the position:
- Experience working as a PMO Office Manager or Labour Manager, or a similar role with transferrable skills.
- Experience within the construction/engineering sector, with exposure to sites and overseeing site labour.
- Ideally some knowledge of national agreements and experience of inter company trading.
- Full UK driving Licence, and happy to travel to site on occasion.
If you are from a Labour Manager or PMO Office manager background and would like to be considered for this position, my client can offer a very competitive salary package and benefits package, as well as long term prospects.
For more information on this Labour manager role or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment. I am available form 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday, and happy to talk after hours to suit you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.