Start Date: ASAP
Multi Skilled Engineer (Elect Bias)
Our client is currently looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer (Elect Bias) to join their team on a temporary basis being based on a commercial static site in Bristol with the potential opportunity to go Permanent for the right candidate.
- To undertake maintenance duties as required to predominantly electrically biased equipment making sure all paperwork / documents are accurately completed within specific timescales.
- To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks of a basic mechanical / plumbing / Handyman duties.
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets.
- To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. emergency lighting tests, etc.
- Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification
- Liaising with suppliers and 3rd party contractors to ensure the efficient running of the site
- Fully qualified Electrical Engineer + Min 17th Ed
- Background in either FM or building services
- Customer Service Skills
If you're interested in this position please apply online asap. Thanks @RG
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.