Salary up to £38,000 + Benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge in a busy, vibrant Structural design consultancy based in Eastbourne?
Our client is actively seeking a competent and versatile Structural Engineer to work on a busy pipeline of structural design ventures across residential, commercial and mixed-use building structures. You will have experience designing using all materials (steel, concrete and/or timber/masonry) and you will be keen to work on projects from inception through to completion stage allowing you to get involved throughout the whole design process.
For this Structural design position our client is offering a healthy starting salary, flexible work arrangements, regular pay reviews, bonus schemes and support to become Chartered.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Gained a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Ability to design using different materials
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Previous experience using Tekla/TEDDS would be beneficial
- Working towards Chartership
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will display a proactive approach to work
Working as a Structural Engineer you will;
- Generate design calculations
- Write reports/specifications
- Client liaison meetings
- Site visits
- Assist the Director in leading the design team
- Innovation and collaboration
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar positions please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.