Working for this growing provider of electro-mechanical engineering services including electronic components including servo motors, printed circuit boards, control panels and drives products as well as condition monitoring services. Your target market to sell to will be food production, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and FMCG industries.
This growing, and long-established business is seeking electronics industry experienced person to sell to the Merseyside and North West region. Your role will involve:
- Selling to new and existing customers across Merseyside and the North West
- Account managing existing clients.
- Converting lapsed clients into accounts
- Following up sales leads
- Carrying out client visits on a regular basis and selling all areas of the company’s products and services
- Sourcing new customers
- Generating more revenue with existing customers
To apply you must have.
- Sales experience within electronic components industry, in particular experience of selling servo motors, printed circuit boards, control panels or drives or condition monitoring services so product and service sales.
- Ideally you will come with a portfolio of recommendations.
- Experience of generating new business and business development.
- The tenacity to develop new and existing business.
What’s on offer: -
- Detailed and extensive induction into the business
- Excellent quarterly and yearly bonus (uncapped)
- Car allowance or company car
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Career progression
- Work from home opportunities
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.