CNC Tooling Technicians looking to get off the machines I have an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious manufacturing business in the Northampton area who supply propulsion systems to the Automotive, Motorsport, Aerospace and Marine Sectors.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for every aspect of performance solutions, organising replacement tooling, liaising with suppliers and working closely with the performance engineering and design team.
The day-to-day duties for the CNC Tooling Technician position would include:
- Monitor tool & consumable usage to maintain optimum stock levels for production.
- Raise Purchase requisitions using SAP for Tools & Consumables
- To assemble Tools for Shop Floor Machine Tools as per job pack
- Liaise with purchasing & tooling suppliers to reduce tooling costs and obtain alternative options
The skills and experience required for the role include:
- knowledge of Machine tooling, Backends & cutting technology
- Knowledge of tool assembly & measuring equipment such as Zoller.
- Judge tool wear and appropriate regrind levels
- Basic numerical and computer skills, including previous use of SAP.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, you will be working a straight day's shift.
So, lets recap if you are an experienced tool maker who is experienced in liaising with tooling suppliers, monitoring tooling and experienced in assembling tools for the shop floor this could be the role for you.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact with you to discuss the finer details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.