We have an immediate vacancy for a Structural Engineer to join our team in Leigh on a full-time basis.
The candidate will be working as part of a Design Team and be responsible for the provision of Structural Design, Drawings & Specifications.
The work will involve:-
- Working on a range of design's, across both Commercial & Residential projects.
- Working on a variety of Structural Materials
- Undertaking Analysis & Design using a range of software packages including Tekla, Tedds, Tekla Structural Designer, S-Frame and S/STEEL.
- You must also be proficient in drawings using Tekla & Creo Element Cad Packages, be able to liaise with other members of the Design Team and with Clients.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU POSSES THE FOLLOWING:-
- Proficient especially with Tekla and all packages mentioned above.
- Have at least 4 years experience working in a Structural Engineering Consultancy performing a similar role
- Being Chartered would be advantageous but not essential.
** SALARY WILL DEPEND ON EXPERIENCE **
** PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY **
** AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY OR CONTACT THE OFFICE **
** WE WILL NOT CONSIDER AGENCIES SO PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME **
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.