Building Service Engineer (Electrical) Belfast £40-50k
Are you a skilled Building Services Engineer with excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills?
Our client, a leading M&E Consultancy based in Belfast have a number of openings after winning new contracts and are looking for Electrical biased Building Service Engineers to join their team.
- Take a lead role in the design and specification of Electrical Building Services in a variety of industry and project types, sizes and complexity
- Develop high quality sustainable building engineering services designs, calculations, technical notes and reports
- Review and checking of documentation
- Assist with client technical queries
- Prepare risk assessments
- Produce detailed programmes to provide time scales and milestones for the projects
- Keep up to date with emerging technology and integration with new design concepts for buildings
- Degree in Electrical Engineering /Building Services or a similar discipline
- Minimum 4 years experience in an M&E Consultancy
- Experience of delivering detailed designs through full design cycle.
- Able to represent the company in a positive and proactive manner including mentoring and training of junior staff
- Excel at problem solving and will be capable of working through technical challenges on a day-to-day basis
Our client has an excellent employee retention record and are committed to providing a positive and engaging working environment.
For more information please contact Steve at our offices on (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.