Maintenance Engineer – New Role – Just In
Mid Ulster / Co. Tyrone
Salary – D.O.E.
This employer is a long-established global leader in their sector and supply to the crushing screening, and recycling industries (to name a few).
Due to continued success and growth they are now hiring across a range of departments and we are excited to be assisting them in their search for new team members.
Currently seeking a suitably experienced Maintenance Engineer.
To provide an effective & efficient maintenance service by completing breakdown repairs and preventative maintenance of plant, equipment and facility improvements.
- Undertake basic mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs of faulty production equipment to a suitable, sufficient and safe standard.
- Participate in completing preventative maintenance tasks across the sites, in accordance with schedule.
- Respond to breakdowns and complete repairs as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor in a
- timely manner, taking account of production schedules.
- Assist with completing periodic safety inspections of equipment to identify defects.
- Advise Maintenance Supervisor of any arising issues with completing repairs or materials/parts required.
- Communicate with production supervisors and keep them updated on progress of maintenance jobs.
- Work in accordance with relevant risk assessments and safe systems of work, as per Health & Safety training and instruction.
- Report any concerns regarding employee's use of plant and equipment.
- Keep Maintenance Supervisor advised of any delays with repairs that may require additional production downtime.
- Ensure all necessary servicing and maintenance records are maintained as directed by Maintenance Supervisor.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the Maintenance Supervisor and General Manager.
- Qualifications & Experience: Previous experience of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs
- Skills, Competencies: Effective organisation, planning & time management ability & Circumstances Ability to demonstrate accuracy & efficiency in work tasks
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Desire to learn and take responsibility
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player
- Willingness to work flexible hours
References available upon request.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.