As Data Analyst / Manager you will join one of Belfast's leading Engineering and Architectural Consultancy firms, supporting a multidisciplinary team in delivering water and wastewater projects. Based in Belfast you will work within the Integrated Environmental Modelling team to manage and deliver innovative catchment management projects and assist our clients develop sustainable and cost effective solutions to water quality problems and other planning or compliance issues with environmental regulations.
Our Client established their practice in 1963 and has an enviable client base built on fostering partnerships and building relationships within Public and Private Sector and the supply chain. They successfully deliver prestigious construction projects within Education, Leisure, Infrastructure (Road and Water), Residential, Environmental and Commercial sector. A level of autonomy and responsibility will be attached to this role and our client will fully support Continued Professional Development and as such training will be given to further develop your skills.
As Data Analyst / Manager you will be a key member of the Integrated Environmental Modelling Team and will undertake the following duties:
- Delivery of integrated environmental models across NI;
- Management of key data sources;Quality Control;
- Statistical analyses of environmental data and evidence;
- Provision of data analytics dashboard reports;
- Liaison and management of environmental modellers;
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Attending team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, programmes, specifications and progress reports;
- Any other relevant duties as may be required from time to time and as determined by line manager.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a degree or post graduate qualification in computer sciences, engineering or environmental discipline;
- Good project management and client communication skills;
- Sound understanding of data management and data analytics techniques and principles;
- Be able to work effectively under pressure, to deadlines and as part of a team;
- Good analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working within a consultancy environment would be advantageous but not essential;
- Keen interest in environmental practices and improvements;
As Data Analyst / Manager, you will also be an excellent team player with strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Ranked as one of the leading consultancies in NI, they offer a full CPD programme and wide range of benefits.
To apply for this "Data Analyst / Manager" role please select the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
To find out more about the role please contact Wellington Professional Recruitment.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.