- Project Manager – MEDICAL
- Excellent Salary
- Car allowance
- British Manufacturer of medical engineered products and solutions
- Cleanroom, intensive care, hospitals, and operating theatres
- Complex multi-million technology projects
- Outstanding reputation/ technical thought leader
- Recession-proof growth industry
- Northern England Based
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a successful turn-key solutions provider within the medical, healthcare, dental, infection control and pharmaceutical industries. Their impressive product portfolio (some of which is patented) has helped save the lives of thousands of people both in the UK and international regions; something that they are extremely proud of. Due to strategic growth, they are looking for an experience Project Manager with a proven track record of working within the medical and associated industries.
This well-established British manufacturer has an outstanding reputation for their technical brilliance in clean room technology. They are looking to enhance their global sales proposition in the MEDICAL and PHARMACEUTICAL industries to manage and oversea projects within the international medical [hospitals] and pharmaceutical sectors.
You will take full responsibility for your own projects and regularly review all projects in the department and report any issues to the Operations Director. Your focus, their customer base is relatively diverse, ranging from End-users, pharmaceutical process industries, contractors, consultants in both private medical and the NHS; with applications primarily for cleanroom, intensive care and operating theatres.
The reason for this critical role is to capitalise and help the world fight pandemics/maintain clean air in hospitals and to facilitate succession planning. This position offers genuine progression and this hire plays a critical role in our client’s succession plans.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Project Manager / Project Engineer (Meng) looking to step up.
- Experience managing complex multi-million technology projects going into the clean room, intensive care and operating theatre environments Outstanding proven track record in Project Management
- Full P&L on Projects
- HVAC Qualification required
- Skilled user of MS Project Manager
- Proven track multi million capital projects, ideally in the medical and or pharmaceutical industries
- Ideally engineering qualified (mechanical), however, this is flexible based on experience.
- Very strong commercial skills.
- Proven track record as a leader
GET IN TOUCH
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit, passion, ambition and motivation this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires!
Please click on the apply button or contact David Smyth at Mercury Hampton directly. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within 48 hours, however if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.