Excellent package on offer that includes 27 days holiday (+bank holidays), car allowance, bonus, dental, healthcare and a fantastic pension
Our client is a growing and well-respected manufacturing business. They are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager who has strong experience working within manufacturing environments. The client offers excellent career progression and development.
- This role has total accountability for establishing and delivering the Engineering Strategy for the plant including staffing, equipment, budgets, facilities, capabilities and skill sets to ensure the plant achieves its daily targets in Safety, Quality, Throughput and Cost.
- Responsible for achieving the agreed levels of overall equipment availability and equipment related performance to contribute to an OEE measure.
- Develop KPI’s and deliver measurable improvements in the effectiveness of the Engineering team.
- Responsible for developing in conjunction with the Head of Reliability, an effective Planned Predictive Maintenance (PPM) and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) program.
- Responsible for developing an effective smart factory system to incorporate industry best practice
- Responsible for achieving the cost goals required of the department through actions including, control of expenditure across Human Resource, Capital expenditure, consumables and external labour
- Effectively manage performance of team members against agreed objectives and Key Performance indicators; complete personal objectives in a timely manner and create an expectation of the same in others
- Extensive experience working within manufacturing or heavy engineering environments with lots of machinery
- Experienced managing large engineering/maintenance teams
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering related subject (HND, HNC, Apprentice trained etc)
- Well-versed managing multi-million-pound budgets
- 6 Sigma qualified to Green belt level or equivalent
- Recognised HSE related qualification e.g. NEBOSH
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.