Maintenance Engineer required for a long standing and successful manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work a day’s-based role.
The successful candidate will come from ANY industrial/ manufacturing or service engineering background. General mechanical experience is required including gears, bearings, conveyors, strip down and re-build skills and some hydraulics / pneumatics. Electrical skills are required to include re-wiring machines, fault finding, etc.
Your role will be focused on maintaining extrusion lines and associated plant. You will help to troubleshoot and test equipment, whilst repairing electrical and electromechanical machinery. Day to day, this will involve undertaking a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties, as well as identifying solutions that will improve systems efficiency and reduce costs.
This role is to become the sole Maintenance engineer within the company, you will have control of Maintenance spares stock and will work in a spacious Maintenance Workshop. You will also have the opportunity to set up your own PPM schedule.
Day shift, every job is different and a stable business – this is a great opportunity.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* You will report to and work closely with the Production Manager.
* PPM & Reactive Maintenance of extrusion lines and machinery.
* Fault finding and repair of electromechanical machinery.
* Can get involved in projects and improvement work
The Maintenance Engineer:
* From ANY mechanical maintenance background.
* Will have all round mechanical experience including gears, bearings, conveyors, machine strip down and re-build skills and some hydraulics / pneumatics.
* Will have electrical skills to include re-wiring of machinery fault finding etc.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.