Civil Engineer – Manchester
We are working with an international multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a wide variety of engineering and sustainability services. Due to an increased workload, they are now looking to recruit a Civil Engineer to join their Manchester office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Civil / Infrastructure Engineer to join their engineering team responsible for the design of some of the most exciting and prestigious civil engineering design projects in the UK and worldwide.
Working alongside a team of specialist engineers and technicians, you will be involved in all aspects of design across a numerous and varied portfolio of civil engineering projects, concerned predominantly with infrastructure within the built environment.
• Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering (MEng or BEng)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an engineering consultancy environment
• Experience in civil engineering design relating to the built environment, including the design of infrastructure
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Full UK driving licence
• Circa £25,000 - £30,000 salary DOE
• Flexible benefits package
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Excellent training and CPD
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.