Principal Civil Engineer – Manchester
We are working with an international multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a wide variety of engineering and sustainability services. Due to an increased workload, they are now looking to recruit a Principal Civil Engineer to join their Manchester office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to play a leading role in the development of the civil engineering team and the design of some of the most exciting and prestigious civil engineering design projects in the UK and worldwide.
Working alongside a team of specialist engineers and technicians, you will ensure the delivery of technically excellent and profitable projects. You will take responsibility for all aspects of design across a numerous and varied portfolio of civil engineering projects, concerned predominantly with infrastructure within the built environment.
• Be a Chartered Engineer (CEng or equivalent) or working towards Chartered status
• Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering (MEng or BEng)
• Experience in civil engineering design relating to the built environment, including the design of infrastructure
• Experience managing projects with full responsibility for all aspects of design
• Ability to manage and develop a team of engineers and technicians
• Circa £40,000 - £60,000 salary DOE
• Flexible benefits package
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Ongoing CPD
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.