An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join our customers distribution centre based in Ollerton. In return, we offer a competitive salary plus benefits to include company uniform, Death In Service and Pension.
The Maintenance Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for:
· Adhering to all health and safety requirements.
· Ensuring Planned Preventative Maintenance is completed in line with the Computerised Maintenance System
· Ensuring all information is captured on the Computerised Maintenance System, including booking spares, time, and machine and fault information.
· Servicing, repairing and fault diagnosis of all equipment
· Identify future projects and enhancements to improve throughput and capacity and reduce downtime
· Maintaining a great working relationship with our customers
· Identifying spares and replacement machine parts to ensure limited downtime
· Implementation of agreed improvements
· Ensuring a good level of housekeeping of all automated areas is maintained
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have:
· ONC/HNC or equivalent
· Electrical bias preferred
· Proficient experience in Engineering and Maintenance
· Excellent communication skills
· Effective time management
· Strong problem solving skills
· Good customer relations
· Ability to work solo and as part of a team
Shifts - 4 on 4 off - 12 Hours Days and Nights
This role would suit an Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer or Service Engineer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.