Vital Power Services is an independent smart metering service provider underpinned by a commitment to safety and providing a quality service to both our customers and clients. Offering a fantastic package, Vital Power Services is currently recruiting qualified dual fuel engineers who share similar values to service our ever-growing portfolio of work.
- £30,000 Basic salary
- Uncapped Weekly Productivity Bonus
- Rostered Out of Hours requirement
- OTE £35K
- 40 Hours per week – 8am-5pm
- Overtime Available
- Permanent and full-time direct employment
- Meter worker referral scheme - £200 per successful referral
- Regular career and skills development opportunities
- Access to a dedicated technical support team
- Branded vehicle, fuel, tools, uniform, PPE, smartphone & tablet all provided
- 28 Days Holiday
- In date gas qualifications CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 or level 2 Smart Meter Diploma
- Must have held previous MOCOPA authorisation
- 1 year dual fuel experience required
- Must be EUSR registered
- Must hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 5 points
- Ability to pass a colour blindness test
- Must be able to pass a DBS check and Drug and Alcohol Test
- Excellent customer service skills
As a Vital Dual Fuel Meter Engineer, you will be provided with a vehicle and all the tools and equipment required to successfully and safely complete your work to the high standard expected. You will be representing Vital Power Services and also our clients, therefore it is key that you will be able to offer excellent customer service and have a friendly, approachable manner at all times. Vital Power Services has a great track record of progressing engineers into more senior roles. You must therefore be willing to continuously develop your technical skills to enable good safety standards and productivity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.