Our client, in High Wycombe, a long standing and successful manufacturing business, seek to appoint an experienced Gibbscam Manufacturing Engineer to their manufacturing team.
My client is a major supplier to the Oil & Gas industry and has exciting prospects for the future.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting-up, programming and operating CNC Machinery
- Offline programming using IGIBBSCAM a must.
- Creation of manufacturing setup sheets
- Inspection of first offs and completion of inspection paperwork
- Specification of inspection equipment to develop company capabilities
- Manufacturing of fixtures and tooling
- Tool management and purchase
- Development of machining process, identifying suitable tooling and machine cycles
- Responsible for working within company procedures relating to H&S and Quality
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
- 5 years minimum Practical ‘hands-on’ experience working within a production environment operating and programming CNC machines.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Computer literate (MS office)
- Be able to work autonomously and self-diagnose issues
- Offline programming with GIBBSCAM
- Willing to support development of machining processes.
- BTEC or NVQ qualification or completed an engineering apprenticeship.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the requirements
- Self-motivated and organized.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.