A leader in the fuel management sector is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to provide maintenance, breakdown, and repair at various sites in and around London. The Mechanical Engineer will need to have completed a minimum level 2 in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent, have a driving licence, have excellent customer service and be able to work at heights and confined spaces.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy or Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
- Mechanical Maintenance, breakdown, and repairs,
- PPM's & project work
- Calibration/maintenance of fuel meters/installation.
- Monday to Friday normal working day.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications required:
- NVQ level 2 Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent
- Working at height and be able to work to confined spaces
- Be willing to work outside South East England
- Clean and current UK driving licence
- Excellent customer service and team work
£30k - £34k
- Training provided
- Career progression
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.