Logistics, Stores & Maintenance Manager - Full Time - Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Join Chemtech - (Tower Field Services division) within the ERA Region based in Middlesbrough UK, as our Logistics, Stores & Maintenance Manager to help us further develop our processes, so we can take our logistics and stores management to the next level.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Responsible for Tools Equipment logistics, ensuring the right Tools & Equipment are delivered to the right location in the most cost-effective way
- Establish and maintain localized T&E storage locations within EU and coordinate the distribution and transportation of T&Es from these localized storage locations to work sites
- Responsible for overall stock and asset management for all storage locations.
- Lead the Automated Weld overlay equipment maintenance team, ensuring availability, planning and maintenance of the equipment
- Full responsibility for the facility maintenance of Chemtech UK-TFS location
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in logistics and Stores management, preferably in an international service industry with knowledge of industry practices & standards
- Degree/equivalent in mechanical engineering beneficial
- Experience in stores management and equipment maintenance
- Comprehensive experience in SAP (MM functionality)
- Experience of contract negotiation with suppliers in a commercial environment
- Familiar with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001
- Staff management experience
- Supplier management experience
- Experience in facility management beneficial
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site car parking
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Long service awards
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
82% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work – so come and join our story, starting today!
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.