We are looking for an experienced, multi-skilled Maintenance Operative to undertake day to day planned and reactive maintenance and repairs in commercial offices and student accommodation buildings within Liverpool City Centre.
Working 40 hours a week, either 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm from Monday to Friday and 8am - 5pm on a Saturday on a rota'd shift basis.
- Monitor on-site contracts
- Be responsible for the planned maintenance including fire alarm testing, emergency lighting testing, fire extinguisher checks water hygiene flushing / temperature monitoring, shower head descaling and health & safety checks.
- Undertake regular health and safety risks assessments.
- Record, log and monitor any maintenance issues
- Ensure that maintenance records are kept for the all services
- Adherence to H&S policy ensuring that Risk Assessments and Method Statements are obtained
- Undertake scheduled flat inspections and complete all resultant actions
- Carry out general repairs around the building including reception areas, bathrooms, customer flats, common areas, kitchens etc to a high standard.
- Experience in general maintenance within a residential or commercial setting.
- Strong understanding of H&S regulations.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply!
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.