A Reputable, well established and award-winning Cost & Project Management Consultancy are seeking a freelance Quantity Surveyor to work on an Infrastructure project in Merseyside.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on one of the biggest Port infrastructure deep water projects in the UK totalling £400m. Duties include the following:
- Stakeholder management
- Final accounts on multiple projects
- Read, understand and administer the NEC3 contracts
- Preparing Cost Plans/Estimates including detailed measurement of quantities
- Preparing tender documents and managing tender processes, including reporting and recommendation for award
- Management of information, including resolution of project related queries
- Drafting contract documents for signature and execution
The Freelance Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Be Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying (or Construction related)
- Fully proficient with NEC3
- Have 5-10 years post grad QS experience for a Consultant or End user client
- Be looking for a role with problem solving challenges on a day-to-day basis and offer
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.