A Reputable, well established and award-winning Cost & Project Management Consultancy are seeking a Senior Project Manager to work on a major infrastructure project based in Liverpool. They provide professional construction consultancy services to a wide range of clients.
The NEC3 Senior Project Manager Role:
This is an excellent opportunity to work on one of the biggest Port infrastructure deep water projects in the UK. Duties of the Project Manager include the following:
- Undertake day to day delivery of projects
- Manage design teams
- Deploying resources in a timely manner
- Working with the Commercial Manager
- Undertake contract administration (NEC3)
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Compliance with set governance
- Assist with delivering projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractors' progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is done in compliance with the contract
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
The NEC3 Senior Project Manager:
- Be Degree qualified in Project Management (or Construction related)
- Fully proficient with NEC3, ideally being an NEC Accredited Project Manager
- Have 10+ years post grad PM experience for a Consultant or End user client
- Be looking for a role with problem solving challenges on a day to day basis
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.