Maintenance Engineer - £35k Salary
(Hours – 7am-7pm Tues/Sat – Sun/Mon off)
Are you looking for a brand-new exciting career as a Maintenance Engineer? If so, I have an exciting opportunity for you to join one of the Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track Top 100 companies to work for as a Maintenance Engineer!
The company I am currently recruiting for who are looking for a brand-new Maintenance Engineer is a multi-award-winning brand who specialise in production of skincare and beauty products! The company are looking at expanding over the next year so you will be joining at an exciting time as their new Maintenance Engineer.
Maintenance Engineer position overview:
- Planning and executing new electrical installations
- Carrying out PPM, ensuring to update the CMMS system.
- Planning and executing engineering projects
- Continuously improving machinery, equipment, and processes
- Setting up production machinery
- Responding to machinery breakdowns and carrying out essential maintenance
- Running and maintaining DAF-Plant
- Running and maintaining DI-water system
Maintenance Engineer requirements
- Experience working in FMCG and fast paced environments.
- PLC knowledge – Siemens/Mitiz
- Mechanical and electrical experience (more mechanical bias for this role)
- Electrical qualifications – apprenticeship/degree
Maintenance Engineer remuneration
- £35k Salary
- Hours 7am-7pm Tues-Sat
- Sunday/Monday off (Cover the 6 days)
If this position as a brand-new Maintenance Engineer sounds of interest to you then please to action below and get in contact with myself as I will be more than happy to discuss through is more detail.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.