Job title: Solution/Technical Architect
Rate: Competitive + Bens
Do you have previous experience as a Solution Architect? Do you come from a Technical Background?
Our client is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold:
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020:
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor:
- Societal Impact: Our client’s solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Solution Architect
We are looking for a Solution Architect who has technical development experience.
This will be a fast-paced opportunity with tight deadlines, but the chance to work within an environment where you can work with new technologies and progress your career.
You will be delivering Solution Architecture that meets the business and technical needs of clients, delivering to time, cost and quality criteria.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently or as part of a team to translate business needs into the design of solution architectures for external clients, and internal product teams.
- Act as solution architect and technical lead for a wide range of projects and programmes.
- Work as part of a team to design, develop and deliver client solutions, proof of concepts and client demonstrations.
- Participates and can lead in meetings with stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for technical teams, defining standards and practices.
- Ensures adherence to applicable standards (corporate, industry, national and international).
- Work as part of a team to develop the overall solution architecture for a range of industry focused sales propositions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of SDLC processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience of development using one of either.NET / .Net Core and associated tools and frameworks or Java and its associated tools and frameworks
- Knowledge and experience of development of solutions based on the PaaS, SaaS and IaaS capabilities of either of Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Experience of designing architectures on Azure or AWS for hybrid and cloud-based solutions
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.