Job Title: CNC Press Brake Setter
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: 07:30 - 16:00 Monday - Friday
Benefits: Overtime available / On-Site parking
Immediate start available
Role & Main Duties:
* Responsible for setting and operating an Amada Press Brake
* Ensuring materials are checked for size, thickness and grade, prior to cutting.
* Responsible for the quality of items cut, including inspection and maintenance of area as necessary.
* Ensure all safety procedures and standards are adhered to meeting high expectations for Health & Safety.
* 2+ years minimum experience Press Brake Setting & Operating
* Prior experience using an Amada would be preferable.
* Ability to read and understand technical drawings essential
* Previous experience working with sheet metal would also be highly advantageous.
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on (phone number removed), or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to (url removed)
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.