Job title: .Net Software Developer
Rate: Competitive + Bens
Are you a .net specialist looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to work with Full Stack technologies (React, Angular, Vue)?
Our client is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold:
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020:
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor:
- Societal Impact: Our client’s solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – .Net Software Developer
We are looking for a .Net Developer who has Full Stack experience.
This will be a fast-paced opportunity where you will get to work with new technologies and progress your career to the next stage.
You will build upon your current experience and will get to use a mix of modern and cutting-edge technologies to solve challenging computing problems to deliver business benefits for our clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute positively and significantly to the project team: support, learn from and share ideas and information with the team.
- Show a mature understanding of the relationship of own specialisation and/or project responsibilities to the employing organisation as a whole.
- Propose technical solutions within the scope of own expertise which fully take into account the needs of all those who will come into contact with the operational products.
- Show initiative and make time available to ensure general technical competencies and specialisations are kept up-to-date in line with industry developments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Solid understanding and extensive experience related to software development and design patterns.
- Experience of delivering across multiple software projects.
- Experience in designing, implementing and consuming RESTful Web APIs.
- Experience of Agile development, tools and methods.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.