Unicut Precision is considered to be one of England’s most progressive Sub-Contract Manufactures. Our client base is vast and includes many blue chip companies. We manufacture high quality CNC turned and milled components, supplying a wide range of sectors both in the UK and Global markets. We are privately owned and have a stable, experienced and highly motivated workforce.
Due to our continued growth we have an opportunity to recruit an additional Maintenance Engineer to join our committed team of 50 plus staff. Unicut Precision is a company which constantly invests in equipment and staff. The successful applicants will be involved in servicing and maintaining our stable of Multi Axis CNC machines, from manufactures that include Index, Citizen, Miyano and Mazak.
- Service, Maintenance & Repair of production CNC equipment along with ancillary equipment.
- Carry out minor repairs & improvements to site infrastructure.
- Support and Assist the companies preventative maintenance program.
Qualification & Experience
- Experience with working\ repairing CNC machinery.
- Knowledge of electrical fault finding.
- Able to plan workload efficiently & effectively.
- Responsible with a good presence of mind.
- Basic idea of mechanical components & processes.
- Knowledge on basic working principle of hydraulic & pneumatic system.
Both external and in house training will be provided on all CNC machines.
The position rewards an excellent rate of pay, overtime. The company supplies work wear and 22 days holiday, increasing to 25 after a service period.
Please only apply if you have the correct skill set.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.