We are currently seeking a HGV Technician / HGV Fitter on behalf of our Client, an Automotive Commercial Dealership based in the Belfast area.
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Fitter can expect a salary of up to £35,000 Depending on experience.
Hours of work for this HGV Technician job are full time
Our Client is looking for a HGV Technician / HGV Fitter to join their busy team, this is a full-time HGV Technician position and our Client is looking for an experienced HGV Technician.
Typical Duties of a HGV Technician for our client include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
- Completion of MOT preparation
- Previous working experience within a HGV Technician / Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- A Class 1 Licence may be beneficial to your application
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a HGV Technician Job get in touch today.
For the best HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / LGV Technician / LGV Fitter / LGV Mechanic jobs be sure to contact our team.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.