£30k - £35k per annum plus benefits
Our client is a forward thinking multi-disciplinary consultancy who provide a broad range of civil engineering design with projects from small housing schemes to multi-storey projects with build costs in excess of £100m.
They are looking for an experienced Civil engineer who has at least 4-6 years' consultancy experience to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The successful civil engineer will work on projects in the following sectors: Residential, Education and healthcare, commercial, retail and industrial, historic buildings and leisure.
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (MICE),
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Drainage design experience including SUDS,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Previous experience of Highways and Drainage in either a UK consultancy or local authority environment,
- Knowledge of relevant adoption procedures (S38 & S278 and S104).
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of design projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role. To be considered, please submit your CV to Jamie Creed.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.