Up to £60,000 per annum plus car or allowance
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking for a positive change?
You've been working in the housebuilder environment for a few years now, but are ready for a new challenge in a new role where you can be rewarded for you work with an excellent salary and package as well as more independence and autonomy.
You'll join forces with one of the UK's leading house-builders as a Civil Engineer working closely with the existing design team in pushing residential new build developments forward from pre-planning through build to completion.
Joining the technical team as a Civil Engineer, you will be working across the full engineering spectrum, with an emphasis on front end land viability.
Your typical day will include:
• Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
• Developing detailed designs;
• Appointing and managing consultants for technical drawings, and appraising subsequent designs;
• Supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals;
• Managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering issues;
• Compiling, checking and approving project drawings and reports;
• Adopting all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety on all work assignments;
You'll be using your strong background in civil engineering, having worked on residential developments previously.
You will have a good understanding of civil engineering design principles; a working knowledge of S278, S38, S104 and S106; and an understanding of the requirements of other disciplines such as planning and architecture.
The opportunity will offer a salary of up to £60,000 plus car or car allowance, pension, bonus and the chance to take a lead role in the growing Huntingdon design team.
Call Darryl Yates at Flux Consulting today on (phone number removed), or click 'apply' to start the conversation.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.