Our client is a National Heating contractor specialising within the Local Authority sector and they have an amazing opportunity for a Domestic Gas Service Engineer to work on a contract without an end date. You will be given as many services as you can do per day and all the appointments are pre-booked with a very high access rate.
They are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Service Engineer to join their team in Merseyside.
- Servicing within Domestic Housing Association properties
- All appointments pre-booked
- Very high access rate
- Working in Merseyside and surrounding areas
- Experience in servicing gas boilers and appliances
- ACS qualifications required: CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Gas Safe registration in your own right
- Public Liability Insurance - £2,000,000
- Full UK Driving Licence and van
- Flue Gas Analyser (fully calibrated)
- Clean Disclosure Scotland
If you are a Domestic Gas Service Engineer and want to work on a contract without an end date providing work all year round through the Summer and next Winter then this is the job for you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.