Graduate Engineer required for my client based in Camberley, Surrey.
The purpose of the position is to design, market and sell a wide range of hydrualic products, including cylinders, valves and servo actuators. You will also help manage new business and development of customer base.
Graduate Engineer Position Overview
- Use either Solidworks and AutoCAD to design hydraulic products for manufacture
- Ensure that each designed products is planned using cost optimisation tools
- Purchase of raw materials and parts ensuring that quality and customer delivery times are met
- Building strong relationships with key customers and suppliers
Graduate Engineer Position Requirements
- HNC or above in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related subject covering Mechanical Engineering and Design
- Experience with 3D and 2D CAD, ideally Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Problem Solving Skills
- Self - motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously within given timescales
- Ability to discuss technical details and specifications and sales with suppliers / customers
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable
- Commutable distance to Camberley, Surrey.
Graduate Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary - dependent upon training and experience but will be competitive
- Full time permanent position
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.