I am currently in the process of helping my East Midlands based client in their search for an experienced Civil Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Civil Engineer to join a business who look after their staff and have a reputable presence on the market.
What the successful engineer will look like:
· Minimum of 3 years Civil Engineering experience within a consultancy
· You will be an expert in delivering detailed analysis and modelling of drainage as well as a strong skillset in 3D Highway's design including horizontal and vertical alignment design.
· You will have strong software experience in MicroDrainage and Civils3D.
· Ideally you will have strong commercial awareness and are comfortable with a client facing position.
· You will hold a Civil Engineering degree and be either chartered or working towards chartership.
· Your core design experience and knowledge will be across section 38, 278, 184, 185, 104, 106.
What's in it for you?
· Flexible working
· Working within a collaborative and experienced team.
· Career progression - this is encouraged throughout the business.
· A competitive salary across the market.
Fancy a chat to find out more?
Click the apply now button then your CV will be directed to my attention and I will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours of your application for a confidential chat about the position and your experience.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.