My client is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the Infrastructure Architecture Team. You will administer the day to day operations of IT infrastructure operations and services. Work with the Architecture, Service Delivery and Service Desk Teams, and the wider Technology Department to effectively support and administer the full lifecycle of IT infrastructure operations, services, projects, and initiatives.
- 10+ years of Windows Active Directory and server administration
- 5+ years of Cisco routing and switching and Meraki wireless administration and operations
- Office 365 administration and PowerShell scripting and automation
- Cloud and virtual infrastructure - Azure, AWS, VMware environments
- Advanced troubleshooting, root cause analysis and optimisation experience
- Strong knowledge of VMware 6.5 or later
- Experience of managing complex LAN, WAN infrastructure and data centre operations and exposure to SIEM operations
- Administration of Checkpoint Gateways and Internet content filtering solutions.
- Change management processes
- Project management and delivery
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016, or 2019 certifications
- Excellent demand management, planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to undertake out of hours’ work, during the evenings and at weekends.
- Experience of ITIL environments and processes, preferably using ServiceNow
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.