Mechanical Buyer – Dublin
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained to recruit a Mechanical Buyer for one of Irelands leading M&E Contractors.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work with an Industry leading organisation with strong scope for progression within the company.
- 5+ years’ experience in a purchasing/buying role would be advantageous - full training of in-house procedures/systems will be provided.
- Data Centre experience a preference.
- Engineering experienced buyer advantageous.
- Knowledge of / experience in the construction industry would be advantageous.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification – IIPMM or equivalent essential.
- Candidates studying towards IPMM will also be considered.
- Full training of in-house procedures/systems will be provided.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Excellent IT skills essential – knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Ciarán Sheehan or to apply, click 'Apply Now'
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.