Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
£50,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) plus accommodation allowance
Our client have an opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join their team on a nuclear new build project in South West England.
As part of a team, the Civil Engineer will be responsible for modifying and adapting designs and substantiating the adapted design of the reinforced concrete structures on the project. The civil Engineer will be supported by a group of detailed designers.
- Modifying reinforced concrete structure designs compliant with the ETC-CI other relevant codes
- Maintaining client's QA procedures in delivering the CW design
- Working and reviewing with the designers in the preparation of the design drawings/models modified
- Managing engineering changes in line with company procedures
- Liaising with colleagues in off-site offices
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 4 years experience
- Experience in Nuclear civil engineering work and complex structure
- Experience in design of concrete structure
- Experience in detailed design or conceptual design in an office or on a civil construction site
- Experience on project dealing with material interfaces
- Structural Civil Work, Civil Design and Construction
- Familiar with Software and Tools such as TEKLA and PDMS
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.