Here at Major Recruitment we are currently looking to recruit and Engineering Manager for our clients busy operation based in Leicester.
Our client, are a fantastic Leicester based leading manufacturer who have an exciting opportunity to manage and develop the engineering function.
Candidate duties and experience will include:
- Excellent leader able to demonstrate an engaging and inspiring management style
- Responsibility for training & up-skilling of current staff
- Manage relationships with key suppliers
- Develop the CMMS working closely with continuous improvement department
- Full budgetary control
- Engineering Spares & Consumables
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of ISO 9001 and the ability to prepare processes consistent with it to support customer service outcomes
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent knowledge of all regulations and legislation affecting manufacturing industry e.g., ATEX, LOLER etc
- Excellent working knowledge of health and safety legislation in manufacturing and engineering maintenance environments
Candidate qualifications will include:
- Previous experience as an engineering manager / supervisor in a previous role
- Qualified engineer with a minimum Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience running large projects from cradle to grave
- IOSH (desirable)
- Nebosh (desirable)
- Degree in engineering (desirable)
Hours of work, Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm however an element of flexibility is required during busy periods.
Starting salary, £55kpa + excellent company benefits.
For further information please contact Major Recruitment today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.