Structural Engineer -Required for a client in Warrington that are opening a new Structural Engineering company and looking for someone head up the design team. This unique opportunity would suit a Structural Engineer who is looking for a long term role with share options available in the new company.
The Ideal Structural Engineer will have an excellent residential background to work on projects including small to large-scale extensions, refurbishments and conversions.
The Engineer will need to be fully qualified and a Chartered Engineer with a passion for Structural Engineering and looking to progress their career in this unique opportunity.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Work on a range of developments predominantly within the residential sector
- Produce drawings on AutoCAD
- Work independently
- Attend Site Visits
- Work closely with clients and contactors
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Live in or around Warrington
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- 6+ years' experience working in a Structural Engineer role
- Strong residential background
- Motivation to grow the business
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £40K
- 25% Share options
- Car allowance
- 25 day Holiday + BH + Christmas shut down
- Manage your own time
- Build a new team / business
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.