NO AGENCIES ACCEPTED!!
Spaceguard is a UK manufacturer of industrial workstations and conveyor equipment. Based in Hull, UK. Due to continued expansion we are currently recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer, idealy with experience in materials handling equipment to join our team.
To design / develop new and existing workstation, conveyor and automation equipment. For both R&D and production. Developing from concept through to detail production drawings. Working alongside and supporting both operations and sales.
- To produce design and manufacturing drawings, along with associated documentation. Primary using Autodesk Inventor
- To take design specifications from customer requirements.
- To Communicate and resolve design related problems through production.
- To undertake design calculations where required.
- Look for improvements in current working practices.
- Liase closley with suppliers and and team members
- Help define product specification.
- Help develop exisitng and new products
- HNC/D or degree qualified in mechanical engineering.
- Profecient with Autodesk Inventor 3D is essential.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- At least three years of relevant mechanical design experience.
- Based within a commutable distance from Hull
- Ideally with driving licence for customer visits
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.