One of my greatest clients in London are now expanding their Sustainability team and looking for Graduate/Junior Sustainability Consultants to join them and work on some great projects. They are one of the most growing businesses within Building Services and they have got few offices in the UK. Their sustainability team works together to develop and work on net zero carbon strategy in the UK market.
We are seeking candidates with experience and competence in a selection (but not necessarily all) of the following fields:
• BREEAM, WELL, Fitwell, Ska, HQM, environmental assessment methodologies, from pre-assessment to post-construction stage assessments.
• Architectural and/or engineering building design experience.
• Building Regulations Part L assessments using NHER and IES.
• Dynamic modelling for thermal comfort assessments and overheating risk assessments
• Façade performance evaluation.
• Renewable energy feasibility studies.
• Corporate sustainability strategy and carbon management.
• Embodied carbon assessments using e.g. OneClick LCA.
• Supporting the development of holistic Sustainability Strategies, where necessary.
• Undertaking building performance simulation and energy related workstreams, using a range of modelling approaches, tools and techniques.
• Undertaking the delivery of environmental assessments (such as BREEAM, WELL, HQM, etc).
• Developing energy strategies with our clients to lead sustainability innovation on a series of developments.
• Supporting the development of embodied carbon assessments at different stages of project design and construction.
• Supporting on the development of corporate sustainability and carbon management strategies.
• Working with other members of the Sustainability Group on business related research and development tasks.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.